Upload avchd files from canon/sony/panasonic/jvc to Flash Web
"I am new to the forum and new to video. I purchased a canon HFS100. I will be recording short segments that I will connect together in a video editing program, I am currently testing them all. I have been shooting in the highest resolution and am exporting the AVCHD files to my PC.
I am looking to do three things with the files, post them on my website for online streaming, post them on my website for user download.
I am wondering is there is a 1 format fits the question that would allow me to keep the HD quality of the video? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated."
So canon hf s100 record video in avchd formats, avchd always can not be embeded to Web, you need to just convert your avchd files to Flash FLV/SWF then upload to Web, however, upload swf files to web also will waste time. The best way is using a one-in-all tools- avchd to flash converter which can help you just convert avchd video to flv/swf with a HTML web page generate automatically on windows 7, vista, xp, then just embed the converted flash files to your web .
Beside, avchd to flash converter also can customize and edit video:clip, crop, merge, apply effect, slide, taking audio & video settings, offering many free skinning flash players with control bar, amazing special effect and preloading templates and adding text/image to video as watermark, embed URL in video etc.
Guide:step by step convert avchd files to Flash
Download avchd to flash converter, run it.
Import AVCHD Files
Import AVCHD video to flash converter by clicking "Add" button, browsing the opened windows, set output parameter
click"Start" to convert avchd to flash flv/swf with a HTML web page
Additional: what`s avchd? Just read follows:
1:Video signal:1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/25p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 720/24p, 480/60i, 576/50i
2:Frame size in pixels:1920?á1080, 1440?á1080, 1280 x 720, 720?á480, 720?á576
3:Frame aspect ratio:4:3, 16:9
4:Video Compression:MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (Main Profile Level-4.0 or High Profile Level-4.1, depending on vendor)
5:Audio:Dolby Digital (AC-3), Linear PCM, 64 to 640 kbit/s, 1.5 Mbit/s (2 channels)
6:File extension (generally):mts (on camcorder),m2ts (after import to computer)
7:Media:8 cm optical media (DVD), SD/SDHC Memory Card, "Memory Stick", Built-in hard-disk or flash Media
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ150 AVCHD Progressive Converter
- Import Sony HDR-CX700 video to Mac
- Useful AVCHD to MP4 Converter Simply Convert AVCHD to MP4
- How to add video to website, blog and forum?
- Solve Top-rated PDF problems with PDF to Flash(SWF) Converter
- What is Flash, and Why you need to Convert PDF files to Flash fippler books
- Convert MOV to Flash
- Convert RM to Flash with RM to Flash Converter
- Step by step convert, edit, customize video using Flash web video creator Mac
- Best PDF to Flash SWF Creator to Create Flash Fipper Book from PDF files
- How to Upload PDF Files to Blog Easily on Mac
- Convert mp4 to flash web page on mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter for Mac lion
- How to convert AVI to Flash on Mac os x?
- How to Turn SWF Files to AVI format with SWF to AVI Converter for Mac
- Embed Windows Movie Maker Photo slideshow to Web
- Mac SWF to GIF Converter
- Convert MOV to Flash