How to add video to website, blog and forum?
There are always people ask "How can i add video to my website?" they may want to add video to their website for share, for attracting more vistors, may be it is easy to embeded link, but really difficult to post video to website directly. This article will recommend you a easiest way to insert any video to Website.
First, let`s discuss why we always upload flash video to Website.
Flash video is the standard format used by websites globally:
1: Flash videos can be instantly played in any modern web browser, without an installation of other software or plugins being necessary.
2: Web video files are present on web pages in a small percent as compared to images and text, but due to their file size, they are responsible for a high amount of bandwidth consumption. If you want to insert video files on your web pages in order to be played by your visitors, you must optimize them for web. Using Flash file format, the ratio quality / file size is optimal for web use in most of the cases. In other words, Flash files have a better quality and a small file size.
3: Flash videos are quick and can be easily accessed: Compared to QuickTime,mov video and wmv files, flash video downloads are much faster for its state-of-the-art video compression technology. The standard format of the flash video makes it more accessible to any viewing environment.
4: As iOrgsoft video to flash converter was released recently, video like avi, wmv, mov, dv, mp4, mpg, avchd, mod, tod, flv, 3gp, mkv etc all can be converted easier to Flash(SWF/FLV) Format. With it, you can easily convert video from popular software like Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Final Cut Express/Pro or other program to SWF/FLV format
5: Flash video is able to offer crystal-clear stereophonic sound. If people generate Flash video with iorgsoft video to flash converter, he can creates downloadable videos with 256 kbps which have near-CD quality.
Besides, Video to Flash converter can also edit and customize video: clip, crop, merge videos, add special effect, hyperlink, text/image, background to flash video and choose a compelling preloader template and Flash Player skins with control bar etc.
Then, step by step add video to website, blog and forum
Step1: Download video to flash converter, then convert your video to Flash SWF/FLV
Step2: There must be four files generate when you finished the conversion: .flv, .swf, .html, .jpg.
Upload FLV/SWF files to your web server/hoster.
Open .html file with Dashcode and copy codes (from "<object classid>" to "</object>") to your website.
- Merge Videos with Video Mixer
- Trim Videos with Video Trimmer
- iOrgsoft BlackBerry Video Converter
- Convert MOV to Flash
- Convert RM to Flash with RM to Flash Converter
- How to convert MPG to Flash with MPG to Flash Converter
- No problem to convert 3GP to Flash with 3GP to Flash Converter
- Convert WMV to Flash with WMV to Flash Converter
- Step by step convert, edit, customize video using Flash web video creator Mac
- Best PDF to Flash SWF Creator to Create Flash Fipper Book from PDF files
- How to Upload PDF Files to Blog Easily on Mac
- Convert mp4 to flash web page on mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter for Mac lion
- How to convert AVI to Flash on Mac os x?
- How to Turn SWF Files to AVI format with SWF to AVI Converter for Mac
- Embed Windows Movie Maker Photo slideshow to Web
- Mac SWF to GIF Converter
- Convert MOV to Flash