Convert PDF to Popular Formats for Mac
PDF format with the full name Portable Document Format is created by Adobe system for cross platform document exchange. However, PDF seems so table that we cannot change the frozen layout and copy PDF passages without assistant of Adobe program.
What is the solution to edit the frozen PDF materials on mac? Nowadays, Adobe Acrobat is not your only choice. You can just turn to a PDF converter for help. PDF Converter for Mac can convert the PDF files Word, Text, Image, ePub, Html for MAC OS X.
PDF Converter for Mac has high compatibility, and can convert Adobe PDF 1.0-1.7 on Mac OS X v 10.5-10.7. Both batch conversion and partial conversion are supported by this software. It is a piece of cake to convert almost all PDF files (multi-file or special certain page of a file) to Word, Text, Image, ePub, Html by your will.
Step by step guide of use PDF Converter for Mac.
To star up, please download PDF Converter for Mac on Mac, install and run this program.
Import PDF files
Hit the "add file" option to import your PDF files, remember that not only batch conversion but also partial conversion are supported.
Set output option on Mac
Select a target format for your output files, text, image, html, epub is on your option.
And then find a destination for your output files. You can save target files in sour (mean output files are at the same place with the original files.) or customize another destination. If you don’t know where the output files go to, just click "open" to find them
Click "conversion" to start the amazing conversion.
- How to Convert EBook and PDF into ePub for iPad
- How to convert pdf to word easily and efficiently on Windows 8/7
- How to Export PDF to HTML Webpages
- How to Transfer PDF from Mavericks to iPad Air, iPhone 5s, iPod Touch
- How to Post PDF Articles to Discussion Forum
- How Can i Export PDF to Word doc ?
- How to Upload PDF Files to Blog Easily on Mac
- How to Upload PDF Documents to Facebook for Sharing
- How to Embed PDF into Your WordPress Post
- How can you embed PDF files to your website