How to Edit Video for iPad?
How to do iPad video editing? How to edit iPad files as you like? Is there a simple method to edit video or audio files for iPad other than using those complicated Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker. Here iOrgsoft iPad video editor will be an ideal software to fix the iPad video editing problem in a easy-and-fast way.
Prerequisite: Free download this iPad video editing software on your computer, install and run it. A friendly interface will pop up.
After loading files into the editor, now you can start the task of editing ipad files.
Clip Video Segment
Click Clip button to open the clip window
There are three ways to set the video duration:
1) Drag the slider bar
Drag the slider bar below the Preview Windows to adjust the start and end position of your clip when you preview.
2) Set the values
Enter the time value you want in the Start and End textbox manually and click "OK". The Duration will appear on the right.
3) Click square brackets buttons
Click open square bracket button to set the right playing time as start point, as the video is playing at the point you want to stop, click close square bracket.
Note: you can also add or delete clips by clicking plus or minus button.
Crop and Set Aspect Ratio
Click Edit button to open the defaulted Crop window, then you can start cropping.
There are also three ways available:
1) Drag the crop frame
Just move your mouse cursor to an adjustment box and drag the crop frame, click "OK".
2) Set the crop values
There are four crop values on the lower left part of the crop window: Left, Right, Top, Bottom. Just set each value to crop your video, and the crop frame will move accordingly.
3) Select a Zoom mode
With the iPad video editor, you can also set the output aspect ratio from the Zoom. There are four choices available: Original, Full, 16:9 and 4:3.
Click Edit button to open the Crop & Effect window, then click Effect button to open Effect window.
There are two ways to apply effects to edit your video for iPad:
1) Drag corresponding bars
Adjust Brightness, Contrast, Saturation by dragging the corresponding bar until you get satisfied.
2) Select from Effect drop-down list
Select special effect for your video from the Effect drop-down list. No Effect, Gray, Emboss, Old film are availble.
Note: You can also do iPad video editing like Rotate(verticle and horizontal available) when crop and apply effect for your iPad files.
Output Parameter Settings
To get ideal output video/audio effect, you can set Resolution, FrameRate, Encoder and Bitrate of video, SampleRate, Channel, Encoder and BitRate of audio by clicking Settings button on the left of the Start button.
Know how to convert video to iPad, click here.
- How to Convert MTS Files to iPad Supported MP4 Format on Mac?
- How to Convert/Import JVC Everio TOD Files to iPad on Windows 7/XP/Vista
- How to Convert 3GP Files to iPad on Mac
- How to Convert/Import/Put Kodak Video to iPad, iPod, iPhone on Windows
- How to Convert/Import/Put Flip Video to iPad on Windows7, XP, Vista
- Convert AVCHD Video to iPad with AVCHD to iPad Converter
- How to Easily Convert/Import QuickTime MOV to iPad MP4?
- How to Convert M2TS to iPad?
- How to Convert MTS Files to iPad?
- How to Convert MOD Video to iPad MP4 On Windows 7/XP/Vista?
- How to Convert RMVB to iPad with iPad Video Converter?
- How to Import/Convert YouTube Files to iPad?
- How to Convert FLV Video to iPad Compatible Format?
- How to Convert MPG/MPEG Files to iPad?
- How to Convert WMV Files to iPad?
- How to Convert MKV Video to iPad?
- AVI to iPad, AVI to iPad Converter, Convert AVI File to iPad
- Easy Way to Edit Videos for iPad on Mac
- Convert MOD to iPad on Mac with MOD to iPad Converter for Mac
- Top 10 Helpful iPad Tips
- Convert HD Video to iPad on Mac, HD to iPad Converter for Mac
- How to Edit Video for iPad?
- How to Convert RMVB Video to iPad on Mac, RMVB to iPad Mac
- Guide on How to Convert Video to iPad on Mac
- Guide on How to Convert Video to iPad Files
- How to Convert TOD to iPad on Mac?
- How to Convert AVI to iPad on Mac?