How to Convert MKV Video to iPad?
I am a anime lover, and i used choose MKV video as my download source. Sometimes when I go out to travel, maybe my iPad is the only tool that makes my journey delightful. But it is not possible to make my iPad to playback MKV file natively. And please tell me how to do this?
Well, I see so many similar questions asking how to play MKV files on the iPad, but unfortunately MKV is not the appropriate format that iPad compatible with. So how to fix this problem? iOrgsoft MKV to iPad video converter will give you a perfect solution here.
This MKV to iPad video converter can perfectly convert MKV files to iPad supported formats like iPad MPEG-4 HD, iPad MPEG-4 H.264, iPad MP4, which enables you to import MKV files to iPad and enjoy them on the go. But it can not only convert general video format like MKV, AVI, AMV, MOV, FLV, MOD, TOD, RM, RMVB to iPad, but also can convert HD video like AVCHD, MTS, M2TS to iPad for sharing high-definition video everywhere. And you can extract audio from video and save them as WAV, M4A, MP3.
Apart from these, edit functions are applied by MKV to iPad converter for users to perfect output video effects, such as trimming, cropping, adjusting Saturation, Contrast and Brightness. Video and audio settings like Resolution, FrameRate, Encoder, and BitRate, etc. are available as well. See details here.
How to Convert MKV Video to iPad Compatible Format
Note: if you are using Mac OS and want to convert MKV to iPad on Mac, you can refer to iPad video converter for Mac.
Step 1. Download
Free Download MKV to iPad video converter, install and run it.
Step 2. Load MKV Files
Click Add File button to import MKV videos on your hard drive to the main process windows of the program. Batch conversion supported.
Step 3. Choose Output Format
Click the "Profile" drop-down button to choose "iPad Video MPEG-4 (*.mp4)" or other iPad compatible formats as output format. And then select a destination folder for output files.
Step 4. Start Conversion.
Click to convert MKV files to iPad MP4.
- How to Convert MTS Files to iPad Supported MP4 Format on Mac?
- How to Convert/Import JVC Everio TOD Files to iPad on Windows 7/XP/Vista
- How to Convert 3GP Files to iPad on Mac
- How to Convert/Import/Put Kodak Video to iPad, iPod, iPhone on Windows
- How to Convert/Import/Put Flip Video to iPad on Windows7, XP, Vista
- Convert AVCHD Video to iPad with AVCHD to iPad Converter
- How to Easily Convert/Import QuickTime MOV to iPad MP4?
- How to Convert M2TS to iPad?
- How to Convert MTS Files to iPad?
- How to Convert MOD Video to iPad MP4 On Windows 7/XP/Vista?
- How to Convert RMVB to iPad with iPad Video Converter?
- How to Import/Convert YouTube Files to iPad?
- How to Convert FLV Video to iPad Compatible Format?
- How to Convert MPG/MPEG Files to iPad?
- How to Convert WMV Files to iPad?
- How to Convert MKV Video to iPad?
- AVI to iPad, AVI to iPad Converter, Convert AVI File to iPad
- Easy Way to Edit Videos for iPad on Mac
- Convert MOD to iPad on Mac with MOD to iPad Converter for Mac
- Top 10 Helpful iPad Tips
- Convert HD Video to iPad on Mac, HD to iPad Converter for Mac
- How to Edit Video for iPad?
- How to Convert RMVB Video to iPad on Mac, RMVB to iPad Mac
- Guide on How to Convert Video to iPad on Mac
- Guide on How to Convert Video to iPad Files
- How to Convert TOD to iPad on Mac?
- How to Convert AVI to iPad on Mac?
- convert MKV to AMV
- convert MKV to AVI
- convert MKV to WMV
- convert MKV to 3GP
- Convert MKV to MOV
- convert MKV to DV
- convert MKV to SWF
- convert MKV to FLV
- convert MKV to iPod
- convert MKV to Apple TV
- convert MKV to Zune
- convert MKV to PSP
- convert MKV to BlackBerry
- convert MKV to Creative Zen
- convert MKV to MP3 on Mac
- Convert RM to MKV on Mac
- Convert Tod to MKV on Mac