FCP Export to AVI,MPEG1,MPEG2 on Mac.
Exporting to AVI/DivX/Xvid from Final Cut Pro
FCP export as Windows AVI
"I'm coming to the end of a big project for a customer and they want the finished exports to be in .AVI format. But the output codecs for .avi under quicktime conversion are very limited, I really want the H.264 codec and output a full HD file to avi."
Final Cut Pro Export as raw uncompressed AVI
"I have a corporate client who wants a series of 30 minute videos encoded into AVI for them to stream. Does anyone know the best way to encode them from Final Cut Pro ?"
Final Cut Pro export as raw avi,xvid avi,divx avi on Mac OS X
Trying to export your movies that have been successfully captured in Final Cut Pro to .avi using xvid codec (or as a raw uncompressed Windows AVI No codec)? You can use Video Converter for Mac to export Final Cut Pro projects in quicktime MOV format to a variety of video formats including Windows uncompressed AVI, XviD AVI,DivX AVI using various codecs. All you need to do is save it as a .AVI and it will play on Windows PC, stream over the web or put on powerpoint etc.
To do this, navigate to the settings window within Video Converter for Mac and click on the settings tab. Then click on the 'AVI' icon. The .avi, and .wmv codecs are located within it. Or choose MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, FLV format if you need.
Support Adjust the video Aspect ratio; Change video file size with choosing the different encoding BitRate. Time Range, you can set begin point and end point, and convert part of FCP .mov file to AVI video file.
Add FCP projects to Video Converter for Mac.
Choose AVI as output format.
Edit video with Video Converter for Mac.
Click "Start" to convert FCP file to AVI on Mac OS X.
- Top 3 Final Cut Pro replacement
- Convert FCP to kindle fire mac
- Final Cut Pro to DVD Maker mac
- Trim AVI file mac
- Join avi video files on mac
- How to edit/split/cut/trim/join/adjust/convert AVI files on Mac OS?
- How to Turn SWF Files to AVI format with SWF to AVI Converter for Mac
- Convert Torrent files to AVI, MPEG
- Easy import AVI to iMovie ‘08/’09/’11
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Edit Canon C500 MXF footage in Final Cut Pro
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- How to Open MKV in Sony Vegas
- Convert Youtube FLV into Sony Vegas
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/import MOV file to WMM
- Convert AVCHD to to iDVD for burning
- FLV to PPT converter