Import AVCHD into FCP
How to import AVCHD/.m2ts/.ts/.mts file into FCP (Final Cut Pro) on Mac OS X?
I recently purchased a HDR-SR5E to replace a 4 year old Sony DV Camera that got wet during a shoot and was horrified to learn that my new HD camera was incompatible with iMovie or Final Cut Pro! Any suggestions?
"Having installed Final Cut Pro, you find that it can not be detected when connecting your Sony, Panasonic or Cannon AVCHD Camcorder" and "long for a solution to import AVCHD to FCP on Mac with a minimum of time and effort".
Now,Here is an easy way out of annoyance.one powerful AVCHD to FCP (Final Cut Pro) converter for mac can solve all problems easily and quickly with its profession manner,With AVCHD to Final Cut Pro Converter for Mac, you can freely and easily to convert AVCHD to FCP for Mac, convert HDR-SR10 AVCHD to FCP, convert Panasonic HS9 AVCHD to FCP, convert Canon HG21 AVCHD to FCP, and convert Cannon HF10 AVCHD to FCP (Final cut Pro), convert AVCHD file to Snow leopard Mac OS 10.6, convert AVCHD to 10.7 Mac OS Lion, etc.
AVCHD to FCP converter Mac program software is one simple-to-use solution with the minimum amount of buttons and a small menu for import HD video to FCP on Apple Mac for editing, 1280 X720P, or 1080p high resolution are supported, you can also convert m2ts, ts and mts to HD DV, HD MOV, HD Mpeg-4 on Mac for most popular mobile device like iPad, iPad2, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iRiver, Zune, Palm, cell phone etc, you can also watch AVCHD video through Apple TV in 16:9 widescreen.
Simple-yet elegant, Powerful new features and time-saving improvements help you to bring AVCHD footage into FCP (Final Cut Pro) freely, by using AVCHD import FCP program just like of dragging and dropping process after conversion from AVCHD to HD DV, HD MPEG-4 into FCP on Mac. Just read on step by step guide on how to import AVCHD into FCP on Mac for easy editing.
Guide: how to convert/import AVCHD to FCP (Final Cut Pro) mp4 on a Mac OS X freely and efficiently?
1. Download and install AVCHD to FCP converter for Mac,you can see the main interface as following:
2. Select Video Converter for mac, Then do as following steps:
1. Import AVCHD video files. Click 'Add files' button to select one or multiple AVCHD files you want to convert.
2.Open Profile drop down list and choose an output format. select Mpeg-4(.mp4) for Final Cut Pro (FCP)".
3. Click 'Destination' and choose an output folder to place your converted mod files.
4. Click 'Edit' to do some simple editing like Clip,Merge,Apply effect etc.
5. Click 'Convert' button to start the converting AVCHD to Final Cut Pro on mac.
- Easy import AVI to iMovie ‘08/’09/’11
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Edit Canon C500 MXF footage in Final Cut Pro
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- How to Open MKV in Sony Vegas
- Convert Youtube FLV into Sony Vegas
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/import MOV file to WMM
- Convert AVCHD to to iDVD for burning
- FLV to PPT converter