Canon HV30 camcorder video converter
How to import Canon HV30 camcorder video to Windows 7, xp, vista?
"I Just bought a Canon HV30 Camcorder and I filmed some stuff and i wanted to put it into movie maker. It came with a USB 2.0 Cable. And when i click on "import From Digital Camera" it just says "No Video Camera Found" (something like that) And I really want to put some high quality videos on youtube"
Canon VIXIA HV30 is the latest in Canon offering of HD camcorders, incorporating advanced features to bring knowledgeable and demanding videographers the ultimate in HD video and digital photo quality.
Windows Movie Maker is a video editing software application. WMM can accept WMV, AVI, MPG files natively, but not Canon HV30 HD video.
Canon HV30 camcorder movie converter supports convert VIXIA HV30 HDV video to WMV, AVI, MPG, MOV, MP4, DV, 3G2, SWF, RM, MKV, M4V, FLV, 3GP etc, then import converted camcorder video to Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, DVD Creator, iPod, iPad, iPhone, WMP, iTunes, PSP, Mobile Phone etc easily on Windows 7, vista, xp.
Canon VIXIA HV30 video converter also supports edit HV30 video, It contains features such as Clip,Trim, Crop, Apply effect, Setting output parameter, Snapshot, Merge, Rotate etc.
Step by step import Canon VIXIA HV30 video to Windows 7, vista, xp
Download "Canon VIXIA HV30 video converter" on your PC.
If you are a Mac user, just use Mac Canon VIXIA HV30 converter
Add HV30 HD video, set output as WMV, AVI or MPG etc, hen Savet
Click convert button to convert Canon VIXIA HV video
Finally, what's the difference between Canon VIXIA HV20 and Canon VIXIA HV30?
At a glance, the HV30 is merely an HV20 with a ravishing coat of black paint. However, HV30 and HV 20 still have some difference.
The HV30 inherits the HV20’s Canon HD Camera System – the unique combination of a genuine Canon HD Video Lens, a 2.96MP Full HD CMOS sensor and the DIGIC DV II processor.
The Canon Vixia HV30 is a very minor upgrade from the admittedly top-notch HV20. It has a sleeker-looking black body, introduces 30p progressive mode, and supports the high-capacity BP-2L24H lithium-ion battery
The HV30's video quality deserves a better rating than we gave the HV20 at the time. In good light, the video rivals that of the Sony HDR-HC7, its primary competitor, delivering excellent color, sharpness, and exposure for its class.
The Vixia HV20 is costs significantly less than the Canon Vixia HV30, making it an excellent deal. Both are usually cheaper than the competing Sony HDR-HC7--and without the annoying touch screen--making either one a necessary addition to your short list of HDV camcorders.
The Canon HV20 is the only one that offers SD/MiniDV recording at all. With the HV30, new black paint job, the ability to shoot 30P and a slightly bigger LCD screen.
- Canon Vixia Hv30 is Very Good for Optical Zoom
- Canon Vixia Hv30 is Very Good for White Balance
- Canon Vixia Hv30 is Very Good for Exposure Program
- Canon Vixia Hv30 is Very Good for Viewfinder
- Canon Vixia Hv30 is Very Good for Battery
- Canon Vixia Hv30 is Very Good for Video Quality
- Canon Hv20 is Above average for Upload To Web
- Canon Hv20 is Above average for Home Movies
- Canon Hv20 is Above average for Aspect Ratio
- Canon Hv20 is Very Good for Auto Focus
- Canon Hv20 is Very Good for Camcorder Connectivity
- Useful AVCHD to MP4 Converter Simply Convert AVCHD to MP4
- How to Edit MTS Files with MTS Editor
- XAVC Converter for Mac
- Convert MXF files on Mac
- MTS to DVD maker for mac lion
- How to Convert XAVC to MP4 on Windows and Mac OS X
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Convert MXF to DVD Mac