Insert YouTube video to PowerPoint
Youtube video into a powerpoint on Mac. Not just a link to the youtube video, but have the video actually stream from inside of the powerpoint presentation. Also, I'd like to start the video at 1 min. and end it a few minutes before the actual youtube video ends (I just want to show a clip of only a minute or two).
As to the problem of embeding YouTube video to PowerPoint Presentation, there are actually two ways to fix it. One requires the computer you are presenting on to have an internet connection and the other does not. To solve Adam's problem, I'd like to present the way without internet.
Play the PowerPoint Offline
Part One: Convert the Youtube video to AVI format with iOrgsoft YouTube to PowerPoint Converter for Mac
Free download and launch YouTube to PowerPoint Converter for Mac
Click Add Files to load YouTube flv files
Click Profile drop-down list to set output format, below it select an output folder
Click Convert Button to Convert YouTube flv to PowerPoint on Mac.
Part Two: Insert the converted video into PowerPoint
On the Insert tab, point to Movies, and then click Movie from File.
Click the video you want to use and then click OK.
After you click OK, you're promoted with a message asking how you want the movie to start in the slide show. You can choose either "Automatically" or "When Clicked". And that's done.
1. Video in formats of AVI, WMV, ASF, DV, MPEG, MOV and MP4 can be inserted in this way.
2. Always put the movie in the same folder as your PowerPoint presentation. If you later move the PowerPoint presentation to another computer, copy the movie too. Keeping your movie in the same folder as your presentation ensures the link will still work. However, you should always test the movie on a new machine just to be certain. Re-insert the movie, if necessary.
Clip Video for PowerPoint
Back to Adam's question that he just want to embed part of the video to his PowerPoint Presentation, this problem can also be fixed by iOrgsoft YouTube to PowerPoint Converter for Mac, thanks to its editing function.
After you loaded YouTube flv video to YouTube to PowerPoint Converter for Mac, just click Trim button, then you can set the start and end time to get the video clip you desired.
- Easy import AVI to iMovie ‘08/’09/’11
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Edit Canon C500 MXF footage in Final Cut Pro
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- How to Open MKV in Sony Vegas
- Convert Youtube FLV into Sony Vegas
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/import MOV file to WMM
- Convert AVCHD to to iDVD for burning
- FLV to PPT converter