convert AVI to Flash with AVI to Flash Converter
We are going to bring good news to you! If you are still upset for your AVI videos unplayable on your Blog or Facebook, you have to read this news carefully.
You must have used some kinds of converting applications to try converting your AVI videos to Flash, and you may be disappointed about them for the unfulfilling output quality. Here, we are going to introduce a more reliable one to you. It is iOrgsoft Flash Converter.
Why we choose AVI to Flash Converter? Let’s see the key points that support it be the best choice to you.
* AVI to Flash Converter supports convert not only AVI to Flash, but also other video formats such as WMV, WMV, MPG, RM, 3GP, 3G2, Divx, Xvid, VOB, ASF, RMVB, MPEG, MP4, FLV, DV, MKV to Flash. After converting the above videos formats to Flash, they are able to be inserted to your blog, Web, Facebook for sharing.
* Some special videos like AVCHD, MOD, TOD video, Windows Movie Maker video, Sony vegas, iPod, iPhone etc also can be transferred to Flash with the AVI to Flash Converter.
* Before you start conversion, you are able to edit imported videos according to your preferences by using the functions including cropping, clipping, merging, adjusting brightness, setting frame rate or encoder etc. besides, snapshot is supported. In this case, you can capture excellent pictures when playing the original videos. Those captured pictures will be saved automatically.
* It owns a user-friendly interface which is easy to use. Even though you are a green hand, you won’t be confused about where to start. Besides, it supports batch conversion which brings you great convenience.
Well, let’s see the easy AVI to Flash Converter use guide.
Locate AVI files
Add AVI files by hitting the button "Add Video". If you have more AVI files to be converted, add them as many as you want to at a time. You should know batch conversion is allowable if you read the above function-introduction.
Edit imported AVI files
After adding AVI files, you can feel free to edit them by using the function like cropping, clipping, merging, setting output parameters etc.
Tip: you can capture pictures when you are previewing your original videos since screenshot is supported. The captured pictures will be automatically saved.
If you are done with editing or settings, you can just start the conversion by pressing the "Start" button.
- How to Convert AVI to MP4/MOV/WMV/FLV on Windows and Mac(Lion included)
- How to Cut AVI Videos
- Convert AVI to Sony Vegas for editing
- Convert MOV to Flash
- How to convert MPG to Flash with MPG to Flash Converter
- No problem to convert 3GP to Flash with 3GP to Flash Converter
- Flash web video creator convert, import and upload video to Flash Webs/blogs
- Embed Windows Movie Maker Photo slideshow to Web