Canon EOS C300 converter mac
Fast convert Canon EOS C300 videos freely and efficiently on mac
Canon has announced its first foray into 4K technology with the Canon EOS C300/C300 PL both offering Hollywood and filmakers all over the world an alternative to the admittedly brilliant RED series of digital-camcorders. Featuring Canon's brand-new Super 35mm sensor it has a 8.29-megapixel CMOS sensor, what this means is that the sensor is able to read 1920x1080 Full HD images for each of the three RGB colours, giving you what is now called a 4K resolution. It's the highest resolution that any professional camera can capture at the moment and is now being used in almost every major Hollywood film.
Wanna to transfer Canon EOS C300 videos to other popular media player, while the Canon EOS C300 only supports video files like MPEG-2, HD-SDI etc,Sometimes you just want to import Canon EOS C300 videos to other player like QuickTime, iTunes or iMovie on your Mac. then you may need to convert Canon EOS C300 videos to the suitable format that QuickTime, iTunes etc happy to playback.
iOrgsoft Canon EOS C300 video converter for mac is one professional tool to convert Canon EOS C300 HD MPEG-2 video files to almost all popular video files like MPG, FLV, VOB, MP4, H.264, M4V, AVI, WMV, 3GP, 3GPP, MOV etc with fast conversion speed and excellent quality, With the powerful mac Canon EOS C300 converter,you can also do some advanced editing jobs like edit video video files mac, cut video files mac, trim video clips mac, split video mac into smaller ones, join/merge several video files into one mac, adjust effects(Brightness, Constrast, Saturation) etc to make your customized videos. The below tutorial will show you the best and free way to convert any Canon EOS C300 videos to other popular video files freely with its user-friendly interface.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit Canon EOS C300 videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the Canon EOS C300 converter for mac lion and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to,
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting Canon EOS C300 videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.
- Useful AVCHD to MP4 Converter Simply Convert AVCHD to MP4
- How to Edit MTS Files with MTS Editor
- XAVC Converter for Mac
- Convert MXF files on Mac
- MTS to DVD maker for mac lion
- How to Convert XAVC to MP4 on Windows and Mac OS X
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Convert MXF to DVD Mac