AVI VS FLV
Comparsion between AVI and FLV
AVI is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback.
FLV is is a container file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player versions 6–10,The format has quickly established itself as the format of choice for embedded video on the web.
- 1.FLV or Flash Video is a specific type of file format that is used for delivering video over the Web
- 2.The FLV container format is open source but codecs used in it are patented.
- 3.AVI format files give easy access to the visitors for viewing the website content than FLV.
- 4.Saving your file to either FLV or AVI would result in the same video if you use the same codec
AVI VS FLV Related Articles on Mac
- Convert all video files on Mac
- AVI to MOV Mac
- How to convert AVI to Flash on Mac os x
- AVI to iPad Mini
- AVI to iMovie
- AVI to AMV
- RM to FLV Mac
- MPG to FLV Mac
- SWF to FLV
- MPG to AVI Mac
- Torrent to AVI
- M4V to AVI
- FLV to iPhone4s
- FLV to iPhone5
- FLV to AVI Mac