AVI VS M4V
Comparsion between AVI and M4V
AVI is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback.
M4V is a file container format used by Apple's iTunes application. The M4V file format is a video file format developed by Apple and is very close to MP4 format. Apple uses M4V files to encode TV episodes, movies, and music videos in the iTunes Store.
- 1.Both AVI and M4V are lossy formats which sacrifices quality for file size
- 2.AVI is thought of as a container format with the M4V is a file container format used by Apple's iTunes application.
- 3.Both AVI and M4V files can be opened and played with the version of Windows Media Player.
AVI VS M4V Related Articles on Mac
- Convert all video files on Mac
- AVI to MOV Mac
- How to convert AVI to Flash on Mac os x
- AVI to iPad Mini
- AVI to iMovie
- AVI to AMV
- TOD to M4V
- MPG to M4V
- RM to M4V
- MPG to AVI Mac
- Torrent to AVI
- RM to AVI Mac
- M4V to WMV
- M4V to AVI
- M4V to 3GP