Convert AVI to Kindle Fire Mac
Best free convert/transfer AVI files to Kindle Fire with AVI to Kindle Fire Converter Mac
I've been trying to download a movie off limewire but it's only in AVI. I need to somehow convert it to other video files but i don't know how! Is there any possible way to change it ino an mp4 file so i can get it in an Kindle Fire?
AVI which stands for Audio Video Interleave is a relatively old container that was developed by Microsoft as the file format for its media player application-popupar format especially in the internet where the need for compatibility is quite enormous. It is a common video format used in many different ways while Divx is an unfamiliar one to most of us. Though its popularity, both AVI and Divx are not compatible with Amazon Kindle Fire. If you want to play AVI files on Kindle Fire freely, you need to convert AVI files to MP4/H.264 videos which are friendly format of Kindle Fire.
iOrgsoft AVI to Kindle Fire video converter for mac is one versatile and easy-to-use tool that convert/transfer AVI videos to mp4/h.264 that Kindle Fire supports, It also allows you to convert any other popular video files like FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, WMV, etc to Kindle Fire freely and amazingly on mac(Snow Leopard, Lion included), you can also do some editing by trimming your movie clips, adjust contrast, color and brightness, and splice your clips into a cohesive movie. It supports converting AVI video clips to Kindle Fire mp4/h.264 videos for batch loaded video files while keep its original quality.
Besides converting AVI videos to Kindle Fire, the output video files created by mac AVI to Kindle Fire converter also can playback on other mp4 portable devices. Various preset output profiles offer you a quick way to convert AVI videos to Kindle Fire and most widely used media players. Just free download the powerful software to learn the best and easy way to convert AVI videos to Kindle Fire mp4/h.264 videos freely with its easy-to-use interface, Have a try you may find that Mac AVI to Kindle Fire converter is the best choice for you!
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit AVI to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the AVI to Kindle Fire converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4/H.264 etc that Kindle Fire supports.
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting AVI to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.