How to export/convert FCP/FCE videos to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 videos freely?
Im using a mac computer an i have no clue how to play my FCP files on my Kindle Fire. I just got done with my video project at my local high school and i would like to show my mom an dad but i can't pull it up! is there a program i can free download that will effectively convert it into Kindle Fire format. Any ideas?
As we know, Final Cut Pro is a non-linear video editing software developed by Macromedia Inc. and then Apple Inc. The software allows users to log and transfer video onto a hard drive (internal or external), where it can be edited, processed, and output to a wide variety of formats. Some video files supported by the Final Cut Pro including DV, QuickTime MOV and MPEG-4 etc. Wanna to export any Final Cut Pro video to Kindle Fire, While Kindle Fire only supports video files like MP4/H.264 videos. If you want to playback Final Cut Pro videos on Kindle Fire freely, you may need one software to convert Final Cut Pro MOV, DV videos to HD MP4/H.264 etc for playback videos on Kindle Fire perfectly.
iOrgsoft FCP to Kindle Fire converter for Mac is the best work around to export any Final Cut Pro MOV, DV videos to Amazon Kindle Fire HD MP4/H.264 etc on Mac OS (compatible with PowerPC Mac and Intel Processor Mac v10.4 Tiger-v10.6 Snow Leopard)-v10.7 lion) with fast conversion speed and best output quality. With its easy-to-use interface, you can also convert any other popular video files like MPG, MTS, M2TS, VOB, FLV, AVCHD, M4V, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc to MP4/H.264 videos for playback on Kindle Fire easily and flexibly with small buttons for maximum work area.
Another feature that stands out about Mac FCP to Kindle Fire converter's design is its similarity to video editing tool, it includes high-quality professional compositing like edit/cut/trim/split video mac into smaller ones, join/merge several video files into one mac, adjust effects(Brightness,Constrast,Saturation), set many encoding parameters including resolution, encoder, frame rate, video bitrate, etc to make your customized videos. Please read the step by step guide below on how to export Final Cut Pro file to Kindle Fire on Mac OS and start to edit your precious video now.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit Final Cut Pro files to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the Final Cut Pro to Kindle Fire converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4/H.264 etc that Kindle Fire supports. Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting Final Cut Pro to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.