How to Import GoPro MP4 to Final Cut Pro
GoPro Hero series cameras are excellent and popular cameras, they are capable of capturing 1080P videos in H.264 MP4 format. To record wonderful moments, GoPro cameras have made great contribution to people’s life.
"Can anyone advise some apps to help me import GoPro Hero 3 1080p MP4 videos to Final Cut Pro 7? I am using the Mac 10.8.0."
GoPro HD videos are well compatible with Windows, but not supported by Mac editing apps like Final Cut Pro. Users often encounter the problem being unable to import GoPro HD videos to Final Cut Pro. Then how can we edit GoPro HD 1080p mp4 in FCP? In fact, to do this job, what we need to do is converting GoPro HD 1080p mp4 files to FCP compatible ProRes MOV. It is not difficult if you get an AVCHD Converter for Mac , which is a specially designed program to convert HD camera videos to common formats to fit FCP, iMovie,Avid, and devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
By converting GoPro HD 1080p mp4 files to ProRes, you can also import the converted files to iMovie for editing. Just try and make the most of this AVCHD Converter Mac.
Load GoPro HD videos to the Converter
Firstly, free download the GoPro MP4 to FCP Converter , install and run it.
Drag and drop the GoPro 1080P MP4 files to the app, this program allows to import multiple files and convert them at one time. You can also go to the "Add files" button to import video files to the program.
Select output format
After the files are added to the program, click the format icon to select output format for FCP. As presets for Final Cut Pro are available, you just need to go to the Final Cut Pro column to set output format, if you want to get smaller size files, you can choose ProRes 422(Proxy) or (LT), ProRes 422 (HQ) is the largest, and others are much smaller.
Start to convert GoPro mp4 files to ProRes MOV
Finally, click the "Convert" button to start converting GoPro MP4 videos to FCP. the smart GoPro H.264 MP4 to FCP Converter will automatically finish the rest job. When the conversion is done, you can transfer the Converted files to FCP X,7,6 to edit with ease.
- Toshiba Camileo video converter for mac lion
- Canon vixia AVCHD Converter Mac
- The Easiest Way to Import GoPro HD MP4 to iMovie (iMovie 11 included)
- Import Canon EOS 5D MOV to FCP7/X
- How to Import Sony XAVC to Final Cut Pro 7/6
- The Easiest Way to Import M2T videos to FCP
- Import Flip Video into FCP
- Import AVCHD into FCP
- Useful AVCHD to MP4 Converter Simply Convert AVCHD to MP4
- How to Edit MTS Files with MTS Editor
- XAVC Converter for Mac
- Convert MXF files on Mac
- MTS to DVD maker for mac lion
- How to Convert XAVC to MP4 on Windows and Mac OS X
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Convert MXF to DVD Mac