Convert iTunes to Nook Tablet mac
Free add iTunes videos/audios to Nook Tablet with Mac iTunes to Nook Tablet Converter
I have iTunes movies on my Mac that I would like to transfer to my Nook Tablet, but can't figure out how to transfer it to my Nook Tablet... I've read a bunch of how to things but they all don't work please help? I can't figure out how? Thanks!
Maybe you can try the Mac iTunes to Nook Tablet Converter which is one simple yet versatile software to convert any iTunes movies/musics to Nook Tablet by converting iTunes video/audios to MP4/H.264 videos or MP3 like convert iTunes m4v videos to Nook Tablet, iTunes m4a audios to Nook Tablet, iTunes m4b audios to Nook Tablet etc for playback movies/musics on Nook Tablet freely and efficiently on mac(Snow Leopard, Lion included)..
Apart from this, the programme also supports converting all popular video files like MP4, AVI, FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, WMV, MPG etc to Nook Tablet with fast conversion speed and best output quality, surely, it also allows to edit videos like crop, trim, split, join, clip, set output parameter, apply effect, snapshot, rotate, merge etc freely to customize your own favorite videos before transferring to Nook Tablet.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit iTunes to Nook Tablet videos efficiently on mac.
1. Free download the iTunes to Nook Tablet converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose HD MP4 etc that Nook Tablet supports.
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting iTunes to Nook Tablet videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.