Convert Keynote to kindle fire mac
Best export/convert Keynote Quicktime .mov videos to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 videos freely
I created a videos in Keynote in Quicktime .mov files on my MacBook and would like to put the videos in my Kindle Fire. I tried saving the videos to fire but it couldn't read my video files. I am in desperate need of an answer, Is there a way to put this Keynote vides in my Kindle Fire? If so, how? Thanks so much!
Key Features of Keynote
OpenGL-powered 3D slide transitions and builds that resemble rolling cubes or flipping pages, or dissolving transitions that fade one slide into the next.
Dual monitor support: the presenter can show the presentation on a screen and still see the desktop or notes from his or her laptop or presenter screen.
Exports to PDF, QuickTime, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, HTML (with JPEG images) and PowerPoint. Keynote also uses .key (presentation files) and .kth (theme files) bundles based on XML.
Supports all QuickTime video formats (including MPEG-2 and DV) in slideshows.
In fact, Many Kindle Fire lovers come up with the circumstance, they want to export Keynote Quicktime .mov videos to the Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet. However, Keynote doesn't seem to respond to the Keynote Quicktime .mov files. you just end up with after exporting keynote file to Quicktime.mov on desktop, Kindle Fire doesn't recognize .mov file format natively. Don't worry, I have figured a way out and would like to share with you.
Mac Keynote to Kindle Fire Converter can assist you to convert/export any Keynote Quicktime .mov video files to HD MP4/H.264 etc for playback Keynote videos on Kindle Fire freely and perfectly with one simple and easy way. With the powerful software, you can also convert keynote mov files to iTunes, iMoive, FCP, FCE, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Apple TV, iPad 2, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPod and iPhone etc.
Surely, it also allows to do some professional editing jobs like edit/cut/trim/split/join/merge Keynote mov videos, adjust effects (Brightness,Constrast,Saturation), set many encoding parameters including resolution, encoder, frame rate, video bitrate, etc to make your customized videos with its easy-to-use interface.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit Keynote Quicktime .mov files to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the Keynote to Kindle Fire converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4/H.264 etc that Kindle Fire supports.
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting Keynote to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.