Fast convert mod files from JVC Everio,Canon FS,Panasonic etc to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 videos
Now I take some wonderful video with my friend's JVC DV, I'd love to play videos from my camcorder on Kindle Fire, but the recorded video are .mod file that are not supported by Kindle Fire, So I need a converter for Mod files to convert .mod files. Please advise a useful app or software. Thanks very much.
As we know, MOD is a video file captured with a JVC EVERIO digital camcorder, such as the EVERIO GZ-MC100, MG130, MG7230, and MG630, or with Canon FS and Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders; MOD files can be opened and exported to a different video file format using the software included with the digital camcorder. So if you want to import mod videos from JVC Everio/Canon FS/Panasonic D-Snap SD-card MOD camcorder to Kindle Fire smoothly and perfectly, you should apply one trustworthy software to convert mod to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 video files first.
iOrgsoft MOD to Kindle Fire Converter for Mac is one effective solution to convert MOD video files which recordes by JVC Everio,Canon FS,Panasonic camcorders to MP4,H.264 for Kindle Fire freely and effectively, like convert JVC Everio MOD to Kindle Fire, Canon FS MOD to Kindle Fire, Panasonic D-Snap SD-card MOD to Kindle Fire with superfast speed and high-quality. Meanwhile, the powerful Kindle Fire video converter can also create Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 videos from almost all popular videos like HD videos, MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, FLV, AVI, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, etc and extract MP2, AAC, AC3 etc from videos to Kindle Fire MP3, WAV audio and extract audio from video file, then convert these files into MP3, WAV.
Not only this, Mac MOD to Kindle Fire Converter is also one advanced video editing tool which serves up a range editing options like edit/cut/trim/split video files mac, join/merge several video files into one mac, adjust effects(Brightness,Constrast,Saturation), set many encoding parameters including resolution, encoder, frame rate, video bitrate, etc to make your customized movies. By using the powerful software with its user-friendly interface, you can complete the Kindle Fire video conversion from MOD files within several clicks and just have a coffe for enjoy any movie and videos on Kindle Fire freely and easily.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit MOD files to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the MOD to Kindle Fire converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4/H.264 etc that Kindle Fire supports. Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting MOD to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.