How to convert MPG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2 files to MP4/H.264 for playback on Kindle Fire freely?
Ok, so I'm about to buy an Amazon Kindle Fire, I want to add the videos recorded in mpg format to my Kindle Fire but it won't add to it how can I add the video? anyways what converter could i use to convert them. Thanks in advanced!
As we know, MPG is an common digital video format standardized by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG); typically incorporates MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 audio and video compression; often used for creating movies that are distributed on the Internet. If you want to play your own MPG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2 files on Kindle Fire perfectly, you need to convert MPG to the video files like MP4/H.264 videos that Kindle Fire supports first.
iOrgsoft MPG to kindle fire converter mac is one powerful software which confers the main advantage of the ability to convert any MPG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2 files to MP4/H.264 for playback on Kindle Fire on mac(Snow Leopard, Lion included) with quick encoding speed and great quality like convert MPG files to Kindle Fire, MPEG-1 files to Kindle Fire, MPEG-2 files to Kindle Fire etc. With the all-in-one software, you can also convert other popular video files like avi, divx, xvid, dv, mpg, mpeg-2, 3gp/3g2, rm/rmvb, vob, mkv, swf, asf etc to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 videos perfectly with its professional manner.
Mac MPG to kindle fire converter manages to retain a simple, easy-to-use interface and experience while allowing for greater control and versatility. it also provides powerful editing functions and rich encoding settings like editing videos by trimming/editing your movie clips, adjust contrast, color and brightness and merge into one video file etc to make your own customized movies. Just get the powerful Kindle Fire video converter for mac and learn the best yet easy way to convert MPG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2 files or other video files to Kindle Fire tablet freely and amazingly.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit MPG to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the MPG to Kindle Fire converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4/H.264 etc that Kindle Fire supports. Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting MPG to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.