Convert MXF to Kindle Fire mac
Fast convert MXF files to HD MP4/H.264 etc for playback on Kindle Fire freely
I have just bought a new Canon XF300 camcorder which produces very good quality video in the MXF format. However, this kind of video seems not favored by Kindle Fire. I wonder if there's anyone who can recommend me a program (free or commercial both ok) that can rewrap or transcode my MXF files to the Kindle Fire, a mac version of any software would be preferred. Thanks so much for any help you guys can provide!
The MXF format is a very complicated container format which is usually used by professional shoulder-mounted camcorders like the Panasonic P2 card camcorders or the Canon camcorder in your case. In many cases the MXF files cannot be processed correctly by common video converter programs. Because the video and audio are stored separately in different file folders. The Panasonic P2 card camcorders generate file in this way.
If you want to playback MXF files recorded by Canon XF300,Panasonic HVX200/HPX300 camcorder on Kindle Fire smoothly, then you need to convert MXF files to Kindle Fire HD MP4/H.264 first. MXF to Kindle Fire Converter Mac is the best and free software to convert any MXF files from Canon XF300, Panasonic HVX200/HPX300 camcorders to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 videos perfectly like convert Canon XF300 MXF to Kindle Fire, Panasonic HVX200 MXF to Kindle Fire and encode Panasonic HPX300 MXF to Kindle Fire with fast conversion speed and great output quality.
Meanwhile, the output files created by Mac MXF to Kindle Fire Converter can also freely playback on other HD MP4 media player or portable device like Galaxy S2, HTC Titan, HTC Radar, Galaxy Note, Torch 9810, Xperia Arc S, Optimus 3D, Galaxy Ace, HTC Wildfire S/Desire HD/Sensation, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Transformer, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Motorola Xoom, iPad 2, Apple TV, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iRiver, Zune, Palm for Mac OS.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit MXF files to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
After transfer the MXF files from Canon XF300,Panasonic HVX200/HPX300 to your computer,Then read on the below tutorial:
1. Free download the MXF to Kindle Fire converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4/H.264 etc that Kindle Fire supports.
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting MXF to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.