Easy Way to Import PVR Videos to Adobe Premiere Pro
"I have recorded some long TV shows, and want to edit them in Adobe Premiere Pro, but when I try to import the files into the program, the recorded files are not recognized by the Adobe Premiere Pro. I find the files are recorded with .pvr extension, so, how to import such PVR files into Adobe Premiere Pro? Thanks."
Well, it is a common question asked by Wintal PVR devices users. Due to the specialty of the .pvr format, the PVR files are not compatible with most apps including the popular Adobe Premiere Pro. But here is an easy solution for you to do so.
iOrgsoft PVR Video Converter (Video Converter for Mac) can perfectly convert PVR videos to Adobe Premiere Pro supported MPG, MOV. After the conversion, you can freely import the PVR files to Adobe Premiere Pro to edit. Free download the right version according to your operating system, follow the guide below to convert .pvr to Addobe Premiere Pro.
Add PVR files
When launch the PVR Converter, click the "Add Files" button to import the PVR videos you’ve recorded. For your convenience, you can add multiple file to the program at one time, and convert them simultaneously. If you are a Mac user, you can directly drag and drop the files to the program.
Select output format
This PVR Video Converter has preset optimized formats for Adobe Premiere Pro, so, you just need to click "Premiere" to select either "Adobe Promiere(*.mov)" or "Adobe Promiere（*.mp4）as output format.
Start PVR to Adobe Prmiere Pro Conversion
At last, hit the "Convert" button to start transcoding PVR to MOV or MPG for Adobe Prmiere Pro. When finish converting, you can import the output files to Adobe Premiere Pro to edit.
- How to Convert PVR to MOV, MPG, M4V, WMV, 3GP, MP4, AVI, FLV, DV on Mac and Windows
- How to Edit PVR Video Files on Mac and Windows
- Import Flip video to Adobe Premiere
- Convert Kodak HD video to Premiere Pro
- MOD to Adobe Premiere Covnerter
- Convert TOD for adobe premiere pro
- An Easy Way to Convert and Import AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro
- Easy import AVI to iMovie ‘08/’09/’11
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Edit Canon C500 MXF footage in Final Cut Pro
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- How to Open MKV in Sony Vegas
- Convert Youtube FLV into Sony Vegas
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/import MOV file to WMM
- Convert AVCHD to to iDVD for burning
- FLV to PPT converter