Convert RMVB/RM/RA to kindle fire mac
Perfectly convert RMVB/RM/RA files to kindle fire with RMVB to Kindle Fire Converter Mac
See I have a movie that is .rmvb I've been trying to convert it to Kindle Fire format using different softwares but they just can't do it. I am desperate. I was wondering if there is any solution that can help me. Does anybody know how to convert a huge rmvb file to Kindle Fire format?
As we know, RMVB files are one of the most popular movie formats so far. It is typically used for multimedia content stored locally. Sometimes you just download the videos online in .rmvb format from the internet and want to watch movies on the Kindle Fire, you may need to convert RMVB videos to MP4/H.264 video that Kindle Fire happy to playback. In fact, lots of people come across the circumstance and some of them apply the third-party software to convert RMVB/RM/RA files to MP4/H.264 etc for playback on kindle fire.
iOrgsoft RMVB to Kindle Fire Converter for Mac is one powerful solution which converts any RMVB/RM/RA files to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 etc with fast conversion speed while keeping original quality, this useful conversion solution can also convert any other popular video files like FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, WMV, MPG etc to Kindle Fire on mac(Snow Leopard, Lion included) with its user-friendly interface.
From a professional RMVB to Kindle Fire Converter's viewpoint, the advantage of iOrgsoft Mac RMVB to Kindle Fire Converter is its simplicity and flexibility, allowing users to transfer RMVB/RM/RA files to Kindle Fire MP4/H.264 etc with its easy-to-use interface. Meanwhile, It offers more creative options for RMVB to Kindle Fire video editing like trimming your movie clips, adjust contrast, color and brightness, and splice your clips into a cohesive movie etc to make your own customized videos perfectly.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit RMVB to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the RMVB to Kindle Fire converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4/H.264 etc that Kindle Fire supports.
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting RMVB to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.