Convert WMV to kindle fire mac
Play WMV files on Kindle Fire with Mac WMV to Kindle Fire Converter
I've got some videos in WMV format that I'd like to upload to my kindle fire. However, I don't know how to get the video into it, or how to convert it to whatever video format kindle fire use. I have tried so many ways, but every time i convert the video the quality gets lost, and it ends up being ten times smaller and blury. Does anyone know how?
WMV stands for Windows Media Video -- is a video compression format for several proprietary codecs developed by Microsoft. The original video format, known as WMV, was originally designed for Internet streaming applications, as a competitor to RealVideo. If you just have some WMV files on computer and want to import them to your Kindle Fire, Now let's have a try, we loaded some WMV videos to kindle fire. What we found first is that the WMV naturally gifted when it comes to video.
It refused to play WMVs in its default configuration. To get those files working, we had to nip into the Amazon Market and use a third-party solution like one powerful WMV to Kindle Fire Converter to assist you to convert WMV files to Kindle Fire friendly format. iOrgsoft Mac WMV to Kindle Fire Converter is one amazingly cool and almost effortless converting tool that you can use to convert any WMV files to MP4/H.264 videos for playback on Kindle Fire freely and efficiently. The powerful software also allows you to convert any other popular video files like FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, WMV, MPG etc to Kindle Fire fastly on mac(Snow Leopard, Lion included) with fast conversion speed to make the converting process simple and straightforward.
iOrgsoft WMV to Kindle Fire Converter for mac software is a refreshing departure from the typical Kindle Fire video format from WMV files that simple conversion of WMV to Kindle Fire, it confers the function of the professional editing functions like trimming your movie clips, adjust contrast, color and brightness, and splice your clips into a cohesive movie etc. With its very user-friendly interface, Mac WMV to Kindle Fire Converter is easy to use and handle which can cater to users of any levels while surpassing those old industry workhorses and then some, all in a refreshing, easy-to-use interface, well-designed, and affordable.
Step by step guide to help you convert/edit WMV to Kindle Fire videos efficiently on mac lion.
1. Free download the WMV to Kindle Fire converter for mac and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4/H.264 etc that Kindle Fire supports.
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting WMV to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.
- How to Play WMV on Mac
- How to Edit WMV Movies on Mac Using WMV Editor for Mac
- The Best Way Out to Import WMV Files to 3GP Phones on Mac
- Convert Videos to Kindle Fire Mac
- Kindle Fire converter for Mac lion
- Convert AVI to Kindle Fire Mac
- Convert SWF to Kindle fire mac
- Convert RMVB/RM/RA to kindle fire mac