Convert YouTube to FCP on Mac
How to convert YouTube video to FCP for editing on Mac.
There are so many rich videos on YouTube, including movie clips, TV clips, and music videos, as well as amateur content such as video blogging and short original videos. I suppose you find some clips so funny that you have downloaded the YouTube videos to Mac.
Maybe you have a requirement of editing the downloaded YouTube footages on Final Cut Pro, however, you fail to import the FLV files to this professional editing software. Unless the YouTube videos are in the formats accepted by FCP, say MOV, FCP can do nothing.
In this situation, you will need YouTube to FCP Converter for Mac. YouTube to FCP Converter for Mac is specially designed to backup YouTube video to FCP. Have a YouTube video to MOV conversion on Mac, then you will edit your favourite YouTube clips on FCP without problem.
Step by Step tutorial to convert YouTube to MOV for FCP with YouTube to FCP Converter for Mac.
At the very beginning, you are recommended to download and launch program YouTube to FCP Converter for Mac.
Click Add File to import YouTube videos to program.
Click Profile to set the output format as MOV.
Click the green conversion button to start the YouTube to FCP conversion.
- Easy import AVI to iMovie ‘08/’09/’11
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Edit Canon C500 MXF footage in Final Cut Pro
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- How to Open MKV in Sony Vegas
- Convert Youtube FLV into Sony Vegas
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/import MOV file to WMM
- Convert AVCHD to to iDVD for burning
- FLV to PPT converter