How to Convert MKV to Zune MP4/WMV
"I have many MKV videos on my computer which are my favorite movies, and now, I want to play them on my newly purchased Zune, when I try to import MKV to Zune, the problem occurs, the Zune just could not open the MKV files, so, can anyone provide some suggestions to help me out? Or rather, can you advise some app to convert MKV to Zune? Thanks."
Well, according to Zune’s specs, this device accept MP4 and WMV best, so, if you want to play MKV on Zune, you need to convert MKV to MP4 or WMV for playback. To do the job, iOrgsoft MKV Video Converter is your best choice. With this software, you can easily convert MKV to Zune MP4 which is optimized for Zune to play. Besides, powerful editing functions are available so that you can customize movie.
Free trial version is available, just download the Zune Video Converter, the guide below will show you in depth on how to convert AVI to Zune.
Add MKV videos to the Converter
When you have installed and run the MKV to Zune Video Converter, click "Add Files" button to browse and import your local MKV files to the program.
When your finish adding videos, you can edit them then.
1. Trim video: to clip videos to several files or extract certain part from the video.
2. Split video: directly spilt videos to several segments
3. Crop videos: delete some part of the video to keep certain filed in the video.
For other details, you can check: Guide for MKV Video Converter.
Convert MKV to Zune
After you have finished all necessary settings, hit the "Convert" button to start MKV to Zune Conversion. When it is done, you can hit "Open" to find the generated files and then transfer them to your Zune to enjoy on the go.
- How to Edit MKV Files with MKV Video Editor
- How to Cut MKV Videos
- How to Convert 2D MKV to 3D Video
- How to convert .3gp to Zune WMV, MP4, MP3, WAV, M4A?
- How to Convert MOD to Zune MP4/WMV
- How to convert .flv to Zune WMV, MP4, MP3, WAV, M4A
- How to convert .mpg to Zune WMV, MP4, MP3, WAV, M4A
- Effortlessly Transcode TOD to Zune MP4/WMV for Playback on the Zune