Insert MP4 files to PowerPoint 2010
Insert mp4 files to powerpoint 2010
"I used my PC to make the powerpoints with videos, but i can not insert my mp4 files from my flip camera to ppt, i use ppt 2010, why? Any suggestion will be great."
Powerpoint 2010 was released for windows 7,supports only a limited set of files:WMV, AVI, MPG or ASF, the same as Powerpoint 2003, 2007.mp4container formats is most commonly used to store digital video and digital audio streams that can not be accepted by PPT directly.
MP4 to powerpoint 2010 converter supports convert mp4, h.264, mpeg-4, flip camera hd mp4 files to wmv, avi, mpg or asf files, then insert these converted mp4 files to Powerpoint 2003, 2007, 2010 etc on windows 7, vista, xp.
Guide: Embed mp4 files to powerpoint 2010, 2007, 2003
Download "mp4 to powerpoint converter" on your PC, run it.
Add files, Set output and Save (batch convert support)
Click"start" to convert mp4 to ppt supported formats
Choose slide to insert videos
Open PowerPoint presentation, then choose the slide where you want to insert your mp4 videos
Insert converted files to PowerPointClick "Insert, Movie and Sounds", Movie from File to select the converted file you want to be inserted into PowerPoint.
More about convert video to ppt just click video to ppt software
- Easy import AVI to iMovie ‘08/’09/’11
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Edit Canon C500 MXF footage in Final Cut Pro
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- How to Open MKV in Sony Vegas
- Convert Youtube FLV into Sony Vegas
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/import MOV file to WMM
- Convert AVCHD to to iDVD for burning
- FLV to PPT converter