Kindle Fire video converter
How to convert videos/audios to Amazon's Kindle Fire freely and perfectly?
The long-rumored Amazon tablet is finally here,The Kindle Fire is integrated with the Amazon cloud computing service, and the user is automatically logged into Amazon, turning the device into a powerful proprietary shopping tool.
The resolution on that screen is 1024 x 600, same as on RIM's BlackBerry Playbook, and the Kindle Fire's physical dimensions are 7.5 x 4.7 x 0.45 inches (190 x 120 x 11.5mm). There's 8GB of built-in storage and the battery's rated to last for eight hours of continuous reading or 7.5 hours of video playback (with WiFi switched off).
Kindle Fire supports content formats like Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible (Audible Enhanced (AA, AAX)), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV, MP4, VP8 etc.
Want to watch movies on Amazon's Kindle Fire anytime and anywhere? but confused other videos like FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, MTS, M2TS etc are not supported by Kindle Fire. Here i highly recommend Kindle Fire video converter which is capable of convert almost all popular video/audio files like AVI, TiVo, FLV, M4V, MOV, VOB, MTS, M2TS, MKV, WMV, MPEG, F4V, SWF,AVCHD, AC3, DTS, FLAC, OGG, etc to MP4, MP3 etc that Kindle Fire happy to playback, with the professional solution,you can create Kindle Fire videos/audios from any source videos or audios with extremely fast encoding speed and great quality.
The powerful video to Kindle Fire converter also provides the robust editing functions like edit video files mac, cut video files mac, trim video clips mac, split video mac into smaller ones, join/merge several video files into one mac, adjust effects(Brightness,Constrast,Saturation), set many encoding parameters including resolution, encoder, frame rate, video bitrate, etc to make your customized Kindle Fire videos/audios. Read the follow step to learn the easy and efficient way to convert videos/audios to Kindle Fire freely and amazingly.
(If you are Mac users,then choose Kindle Fire video converter for mac
1. Free download the Video to Kindle Fire converter and install it in your computer.You may see the main interface.
2. Import videos files by clicking "Add File" button, batch conversion supported. These loaded files will be shown in Name list.
3. Click the "Profile" to Click the drop-down list of Profile to select a proper format that you want to convert to, you can choose MP4, MP3 etc that Kindle Fire supports.
Click "Destination" button to select destination folder where the converted files will be saved.
4. If you want to split the video or adjust video display, click "Edit" or "Clip" button to create a video you really want.
5. Start converting videos to Kindle Fire videos on mac os x lion by clicking button. You can see a progress bar which shows you the conversion status.