Import Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker
Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker
Canon C300, Canon XF100, Canon XF105, Canon X300 and Canon XF305 are a special line of Canon camcorders using Canon's proprietarily developed XF codec that uses the latest HD technology which produces video in MXF format, a format that cannot be read by many players or applications.
It is not possible to edit Canon XF MXF in Windows Movie Maker directly which only accepts few types of files like AVI, WMV, MPG etc. Therefore, to import Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker, you need to find a MXF to Windows Movie Maker Converter.
iOrgsoft Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker Converter is a specially designed tool for dealing with MXF file with Canon XF codec. With it, you can easily convert Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker for easy editing Canon XF MXF in Windows Movie Maker. Besides, it is also able to convert Canon XF MXF to MOV, MP4, FLV.
Step by step to convert Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker
Step 1: Load Canon XF MXF files
Download and install Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker Converter to pop up a main interface, click Add File to load your desired MXF files.
Step 2: Select output format and directly
Click video format icon to pop up a drop-down list, where you can choose AVI or WMV as your output format, or you can choose Application -> Movie Maker directly.
Step 3: Edit Canon XF MXF files
On the left of the panel, you will see two buttons Clip and Edit. You can use it to edit your MXF files
Clip part allows you to cut your MXF files to smaller pieces, and Edit part lets you tweak your video quality and add special effect to your videos
Step 4: Transcode Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker
After all the necessary settings have been done, click Convert to convert Canon XF MXF to AVI, WMV for editing in WMM.
- Convert.MXF to HD AVI/WMV/MP4/MOV
- Import/Transfer Canon XF MXF files to Cyberlink PowerDirector
- Import/Transfer Canon, Sony, Panasonic MXF files to Magix Movie EditPro
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- MPEG-2 to Windows Movie Maker.
- Convert Limewire to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert tod to avi mpg wmv files.
- How to Edit PVR files on Windows Movie Maker
- Useful AVCHD to MP4 Converter Simply Convert AVCHD to MP4
- How to Edit MTS Files with MTS Editor
- XAVC Converter for Mac
- Convert MXF files on Mac
- MTS to DVD maker for mac lion
- How to Convert XAVC to MP4 on Windows and Mac OS X
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Convert MXF to DVD Mac