Edit MKV on iMovie
How to Import MKV to iMovie
"I get many MKV videos and want to edit them on iMovie, but it seems that iMovie could not recognize MKV for I tried several times to import MKV to iMovie but failed, is there any solution to help me out? Thanks in advance."
It is a frustrating thing for MKV fans Who want to edit MKV videos on iMovie but not able to import MKV to iMovie for iMovie does not support MKV. If you want to import MKV video to iMovie, you need to convert them to iMovie supported formats such as MP4, MOV, AVI,DV. Then you need a MKV to iMovie Converter. Here I would like to recommend iOrgsoft MKV to iMovie Converter for Mac(or Video Editor for Mac) to you.
iOrgsoft MKV to iMovie Converter is a versatile and powerful video converting and editing software. It can not only convert MKV to MP4, MOV, AVI,DV etc.formats to import to iMovie, it can also convert between other popular formats including flv, m4v, vob, mp4, wmv, mpg, h.264, dv and 3gp etc, high efficient with little quality loss. Its powerful editing functions include trimming video, cropping video, merging video and applying effect to video, quite helpful to make home movies.
Step-by-step guide on how to convert MKV to iMovie MP4, MOV, AVI,DV
Free download Mac MKV to iMovie Converter, install an run it
Import MKV files. Click Add File button to import MKV files
Edit MKV files(optional)
You can adjust Brightness, Contrast and Saturation, and add special effect such as Gray,Emboss, Old Film to the video.
It is easy to set start time on the box directly and by sliding the sliders to fix the part to be kept.
You can merge several short MKV videos into one.
You can enter the specific numbers in the box to decide the part that needs to be cut.
Choose output format and destination
Click the drop-down list of Profile to set output format and then click Browser to choose output path to save the converted video.
Hit Start button to convert MKV to iMovie MP4, MOV, AVI,DV.
- How to edit mp4 video files with mp4 video editor
- How to edit mpeg/mpg video files with mpg video editor
- How to edit m4v video files with m4v video editor
- How to edit vob video files with vob video editor
- How to edit mkv video files with mkv video editor
- Edit/split/cut/trim/join MKV files
- Easy Solution to Convert MKV to M4V on Mac
- How to Add MKV files to iTunes on Mac and Windows (Windows 8 included)
- iMovie Video Editor
- Tutorial on Cropping a Clip/Photo in iMovie
- Convert M2TS to iMovie
- iMovie Supported Video Formats You Should Know
- How to Convert ASF to iMovie on Mac