How to Cut AVI Videos
Easy Solution for Cutting AVI Videos
AVI is the most commonly used video format and has been so popular on the Internet for many years. But still, there're lots of people do not know how to edit this kind of video, such as cutting the unwanted segments and meaningless fragments. Take cutting AVI videos for example, here I'll show you how to edit AVI files with iOrgsoft AVI Cutter.
iOrgsoft Video Editor is of great power, helping you efficiently trim AVI videos with high quality and amazing effects. Download this splitter and try it as follow. You will experience fabulous editing effect!
Add AVI video files
Set up and open the AVI Splitter then hit "Add videos" to load AVI videos to the trimmer. Drag and drop the AVI files onto the video area in the timeline.
Trim AVI video files
Click the loaded video and "Play". While the video is playing, you can easily hit "Split" icon to cut the unwanted segments or meaningless parts (click the "dustbin" to delete it).
Create new and edited video files
Click to preview whether you are satisfied with the effect of the trimmed video. When every cutting is done and over, you can hit the big blue "Export" button to begin creating the edited videos. Set the output format so as to export it, and browse to choose an output path to save it.
- How to Convert AVI to MP4/MOV/WMV/FLV on Windows and Mac(Lion included)
- How to Edit AVI Files with AVI Editor?
- How to Edit MOV Files with MOV Editor
- How to Edit MTS Files with MTS Editor
- How to Convert AVI files to Xbox 360 for Playback
- How to Convert AVI videos to Gphone with AVI to Gphone Converter
- convert MOD to AVI(DivX, Xvid) format
- AVCHD Video Converter-Easily transfer AVCHD to AVI