Mackeeper is quite helpful to Mac users, with it, users can clean up their disk, protect the data and files with password, uninstall apps those are not in need, keep the Mac from virus, etc. and another important feature is that it can be used as a Data Recovery to retrieve your data or files deleted quickly.
However, there are many users asking on the internet how to remove the early Mackeep. Why? That is because, the Mackeeper, although claims to be an Uninstaller, the early versions of MacKeeper are hard to remove. This article will show you the tips to uninstall Mackeeper completely, no matter it is the latest version or the old versions.
How to uninstall the latest version of Mackeeper
Now the latest version of Mackeeper is easy to remove for itself comes with an uninstaller, with few clicks, you can uninstall it completely.
1. Click X button on the top-left corner to close Mackeeper.
2. Find the Mackeeper in the Application folder and drag it to the Trash or use Command+Delete on your keyboard;
3. Click "Uninstall MacKeeper" in the popup dialog.
How to uninstall Mackeeper 2012 and the previous versions
Without a Mackeeper Unistaller, it is a little troublesome to remove the Mackeeper 2012 and the previous versions. Even if you drag the Mackeeper to trash, the processes started with it will be still on working. And the alerts will keep showing up which cannot be deleted. To solve this problem, you have to restart your Mac and then empty the Trash.
By the way, there is a sure shot, AppCleaner is recommended: http://www.freemacsoft.net/AppCleaner/, it can help uninstall Mackeeper fully.
How to recover data without Mackeeper
Mackeeper can help you recover files, however, sometimes, it scans too slowly when there are lots of files, even cannot find the files you want. If this is why you need to uninstall Mackeeper, here is a Mackeeper alternative, iOrgsoft Data Recovery ( Data Recovery for Mac) , which provide Quick Scan to get lost files fast and Deep Scan to retrieve raw files. To recover data safe and quickly, this program is a good choice. In addition, it can also recover lost files from other media storage like USB Drive, SD Card, Phones, camera, etc.
- How to Recover Data from Formatted Hard Drive on Mac
- How to Recover Lost Files on Mac
- How to Recover Files after System Recovry on Mac
- How to Recover Deleted Items from Trash
- Mac Trash Recovery: Recover Emptied Trash Mac Safely and Easily
- How to Recover Word, Excel and PPT Documents on Mac
- How to Recover Files from SD Card
- Recover Files and Date fast and safe with Mackeeper Alternative-iOrgsoft Data Recovery
- How to Recover Deleted Data from iPhone 4/4S/5
- How to Restore iPhone Photos/Pictures on Mac