How to Upload PDF Files to Blog Easily on Mac
PDF always can not be insert to most blogs directly, some friends like to upload their PDF files to a third party website for an URL, then embed the PDF document as a URL to their blog entry, In this way, visitors may fail to open the link of PDF files. Why not just embed PDF files as a Flash video to blog?
Most of the blogs say Myspace blog, Blog blog, etc love flash video. Here gives you some instructions on uploading your PDF files to your blog with a flash SWF format.
In this method, a Mac PDF to Flash Converter is essential for you. As a matter of fact, with the assistance of PDF to Flash Converter for Mac, you will meet with no difficulties to upload PDF files to any blog entry: WordPress blog, Yahoo 360 blog, Google blog, just too many to nameout.
Step by step guide you uploading PDF to any blog.
To start up, you should make sure a PDF to Flash Converter for Mac is installed on your Mac.
1. Run PDF to Flash Converter for Mac and convert your PDF files to SWF files.
You can finish the PDF to Flash conversion with several mouse clicks: Import PDF files---- Set destination to save your output flash file---- Start conversion.
Note: By the way, This software also allow you to customize for the target flash files.You can either "Embed the pdf in SWF and play in timeline" or "Play the created external PDF file progressively".
2. Log in to your blog account, and enter the edit area of the entry which you want to embed the PDF files.
3. Insert your converted PDF files to blog entry by inserting media/video or using HTML codes.
With the blog which support SWF files, you can just upload the output SWF files to your post using "insert media" menu. Then your SWF files will be in a link. Visiters will read a sliding show of the PDF material on clicking the URL.
However, some blog don't accept neither PDF file nor SWF files, then you are able to extract the embed codes from the output SWF files. It is very easy to copy and past certain embed codes to the "HTML" editing area.
4. Post your blog entry.
If you are using the embed codes to editing the blog post, then you click "Visual" to review your post, just click "Publish" or "Post" to post your entry. Or post your entry directly after you finish inserting media and editing some description about the SWF files.
Done! You make it. It is not that difficult to post a PDF file in your blog entry.
PDF Tools for Windows
- PDF Converter
- PDF to EPUB Converter
- PDF to HTML Converter
- PDF to Image Converter
- PDF to Text Converter
- PDF to Flash Converter
- PDF to Word Converter
PDF Tools for Mac
- PDF Converter for Mac
- PDF to Epub Converter for Mac
- PDF to Html Converter for Mac
- PDF to Image Converter for Mac
- PDF to Flash Converter for Mac
- PDF to Word Converter for Mac
- PDF to Text Converter for Mac
- PDF Creator for Mac
Hot Guides & Tutorials
- How to Upload PDF Files to Blog Easily on Mac
- How can you embed PDF files to your website?
- Solve Top-rated PDF problems with PDF to Flash(SWF) Converter
- PDF vs. Flash Paper .Why should you converting into Flash or SWF format?
- How to create Flash Flipper Page from PDF files to SWF files efficiently?
- What is Flash, and Why you need to Convert PDF files to Flash fippler books?