How to upload PDF files to Facebook for share?
If you have ever try to upload photos with PDF scanning format to Facebook, you will notice that they don't work. That is because Facebook support the uploading of .jpg, .gif, .bmp, and .png files, in stead of PDF files.
Then, what should you do with the unacceptable PDF files in hand for Facebook?
Well, there are two methods for your reference.
Method One: Choose a third party website to serve the original PDF files.
Since PDF photos can not be directly accepted by Facebook, you should find other PDF compatible websites say FreePDFHosting, KeepandShare, Zoho Docs, Google Docs, etc to to host your PDF pictures in their web server. And then copy and paste the URL address provided by the third party website to your Faceshop post. Your visitor will view your PDF pictures when they click the .pdf extension URL.
Steps are as follows.
1. Upload your PDF image to FreePDFHosting, KeepandShare, Zoho Docs, Google Docs, etc. Then you will get a URL address like http://www.......com/documents/file.pdf.
2. Log in to your Facebook account
3. Choose the area, such as "News Feed" or "Wall," to post your PDF picture URL.
Click the "Link " icon underneath the text field and enter the .pdf extension URL address. Next click the "Attach" button.
4. You are also able to describe your PDF photos in the text filed, after that just click "Share" to post your description and your PDF files.
Note: In this method, PDF files are in link format, visitors can scan the PDF files only when they click the URL and in the case that .pdf extensionURL works. It is said by Facebook group that editing the photo using third party software may cause it to upload incorrectly or fail to upload entirely.
Method Two: Use a software to deal with PDF to Facebook image conversion.
There are plenty of programs super enough to convert PDF to Facebook acceptable JPG, BMP, PNG image. You can firstly get such as JPG format pictures from PDF files by certain converter.
Take iOrgsoft PDF to Image Converter for Mac for example.
1. Download and run iOrgsoft PDF to Image Converter for Mac on your Mac system.
2. Import PDF files to this software---- Select image format as JPG---- Set a destination to save output image files---- Start conversion.
3. Log in to your Facebook account, go to your profile.
4. Click the Photos tab.
5. Click the "Create a Photo Album" button to build a album to save your output JPG image files.
Follow the on-screen directions. If you have not yet done so, you may be prompted to first install the Facebook Plug In, which allows easy uploading of your photos. Please click "Install" and "Allow" to any prompts that appear while the application is uploading.
6. If you are having any trouble installing or using the photo upload application, you can try the simple version located at the bottom of the "Add More Photos" tab to upload the output JPG files.
Note: iOrgsoft PDF converter for Mac also act excellent in such PDF to Facebook image conversion, what's more, it can convert PDF to webpage for your website design;convert PDF to ePub for your iPad, iPhone, iTouch, Sony Reader, Nook; convert PDF to Word and Text doc. for editing the content.
PDF Tools for Windows
- PDF Converter
- PDF to EPUB Converter
- PDF to HTML Converter
- PDF to Image Converter
- PDF to Text Converter
- PDF to Flash Converter
- PDF to Word Converter
PDF Tools for Mac
- PDF Converter for Mac
- PDF to Epub Converter for Mac
- PDF to Html Converter for Mac
- PDF to Image Converter for Mac
- PDF to Flash Converter for Mac
- PDF to Word Converter for Mac
- PDF to Text Converter for Mac
- PDF Creator for Mac