Adobe software comparison
Compare among Adobe After Effects CS5.5, CS5, CS4
Adobe After Effects is a digital motion graphics/compositing software which used in film and video post-production. Adobe After Effects CS5.5 software is the newest solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects.
First, unique feature of After Effects CS5.5
- Smooth a camera move with the new/high-quality Warp Stabilizer.
- Create beautiful depth-of-field effects with the integrated Camera Lens Blur effect.
- Take the guesswork out of edits with source timecode support.
- Easily establish a stereoscopic 3D workflow.
- light falloff, CinemaDNG import, expanded RED (R3D) features.
- XDCAM EX and XDCAM HD output.
- RAW digital cinema workflow improvements.
- Expanded color LUT support.
- Save As After Effects CS5.
- More efficient rendering with improved disk caching, review of recent searches, and new sorting options in the Project panel.
Second, key features of After Effects CS5.5 and CS5, but not CS4.
- Supports native 64-bit operating system.
- Supports Color management with color lookup table (LUT).
- Supports Roto Brush and mocha for After Effects CS5.5 plus mocha shape (English UI only).
- Full supports of Adobe Photoshop layer styles, video layers, and 3D layers, as well as importing Photoshop Vanishing Point data to automatically create 3D scenes in After Effects.
Third, the same key features of CS5.5, CS5 and CS4
- Independent x, y, and z position keyframes and per-character 3D text animation
- Quick Search and easier nested comp navigation
- Integration with Adobe Flash Professional
- Mobile authoring workflow with Adobe Device Central
- Cartoon effect, Timewarp, Puppet tool, Brainstorm
Finally, best reasons to choose Adobe After Effects CS5.5
- Innovative compositing and animation tools.
- Responsive 64-bit performance.
- Unmatched integration with industry-standard Adobe applications.
- Unlimited creative options.
- Creation and animation of text and vector graphics.
- Comprehensive masking and keying tools.
- Powerful motion controls.
- 32-bit floating-point pipeline.
- Professional results for any media type.
- Rich ecosystem of third-party plug-in developers.
- Easy import AVI to iMovie ‘08/’09/’11
- Import MTS files to iMovie 08, 09, 11
- Edit Canon C500 MXF footage in Final Cut Pro
- Import MTS to Final Cut Pro on OS X Mountain Lion
- How to Open MKV in Sony Vegas
- Convert Youtube FLV into Sony Vegas
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/import MOV file to WMM
- Convert AVCHD to to iDVD for burning
- FLV to PPT converter