How to Edit PVR files on Windows Movie Maker
Recorded some PVR videos but neither can you view them on your PC nor edit with the Windows Movie Maker, let alone burn them to DVD with the DVD Maker, if you are bothered by such problems, you have got the solution finally here! This article will offer an ultimate solution for you to view and edit PVR files on Windows PC.
.pvr files refer to the video files that contain MPEG-2 video recorded in the PAL/NTSC format, most created by Wintal International PVR devices. To edit such PVR files on Windows Movie Maker, you just need to convert PVR to AVI
first, besides, by converting .pvr files to .avi, you can also import the generated AVI files to Windows DVD Maker to burn to DVD. To finish the conversion, all you need is just the iOrgsoft PVR Video Converter, which is very easy to use but can offer high output quality, high converting speed. Just download it, and have a free trial.
Add PVR videos
After install and run the PVR to Windows Movie Maker Converter, click the "Add files" button to import .PVR files. Batch importing is supported.
Choose output format
Click the format icon, then the format list will show up, hit the "Win Application" to choose your target format.
Start PVR to Windows Movie Maker Conversion
At last, click the "Convert"button to transcode .Movie Maker, DVD Maker AVI. After the conversion is done, you can either edit the output files in Windows Movie Maker, or burn them to DVD with DVD Maker.
- How to Convert PVR to MOV, MPG, M4V, WMV, 3GP, MP4, AVI, FLV, DV on Mac and Windows
- PVR to MPG Converter, Perfectly Convert PVR Videos to MPG including MPEG-1, MPEG-2
- AVCHD to Windows Movie Maker
- Import Canon XF MXF to Windows Movie Maker
- Edit Panasonic P2 MXF in Windows Movie Maker
- Convert Sony XDCAM MXF to Windows Movie Maker
- Convert/transfer MXF for Windows Live Movie Maker