Best flv player with playlist
"Hi everyone,could anyone recommend me free flv player ?"
In fact, there are many great free flv players, this article will recommend you six flv player that are commonly uesed in our everyday life.
1: Adobe Media Player
Adobe Media Player, a desktop media player that lets you play Flash Videos (flv), podcasts and QuickTime movies, just got better. It provides viewers with control and flexibility to watch what they want. Users can download and subscribe to their favorite Internet TV content and manage their personal video library for viewing at their convenience, supports flv video.
2: Media Player Classic
Media Player Classic is a video reader taking back the appearance of the first version of Windows Media Player. Its very simple appearance hides a very successful reader recognizing a very large number of video and audio formats.
Advantages:Easy and light doesn't use too much spaces and memory, supports codec for LPCM, MP2, AC3 and DTS audio, opens all video formats even .flv, completely free.
Disadvantages:Works on Windows OS only, not for Windows Vista
MPlayer is a tool that plays mostly all popular video formats. Simple and easy to use, the application supports a wide range of output drivers. It offers an intuitive interface and also Mplayer is completely free! It is multi-lingual: available in English, Hungarian, Czech and more.
It supports the following video format files: FLV, MPEG, VOB, AVI, OGG, OGM, VIVO, ASF, WMA, WMV and more.
4:VLC media player
VLC media player is a portable multimedia player for many video and audio formats (MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. This program can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
Advantages: There is no need to download additionnal Codecs, this program has many of them already included. And thanks to it's small file size and friendly installation process, this is a quick and easy software for any kind of user.
version 11 for Windows and OS X allow users to download Flash Video files from sites such as YouTube, supports Video: DVD (*.vob), Video CD (*.dat), MPEG Video (*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.m2v, *.mpe etc.), AVI (*.avi, *.divx), MJPEG video playback from .avi files,Windows Media (*.wma, *.wmv etc.) (requires Windows Media Player 9/10), QuickTime (*.mov, *.qt) (Quick Time Player must be installed), Adobe SystemsFlash (*.swf) (Flash or Shockwave Player must be installed), Flash Video (*.flv).
Winamp is a media player for Windows-based PCs and Android devices, written by Nullsoft, now a subsidiary of AOL. It is proprietary freeware/shareware, multi-format, extensible with plug-ins and skins, and is noted for its graphical sound visualization, playlist, and media library features., supports flv.
- How to edit FLV video files with FLV Video Editor?
- How to Join MTS Videos
- How to Cut MOV Videos
- Edit tod files with TOD Editor.
- The Best Way to Convert FLV to WebM on Windows and Mac (Mountain Lion included)
- How to Convert YouTube FLV Videos to Windows Movie Maker
- How to convert .mpg to .flv with MPEG to FLV Converter
- Convert Flip Video to flash video FLV
- Step by step convert, edit, customize video using Flash web video creator Mac
- Best PDF to Flash SWF Creator to Create Flash Fipper Book from PDF files
- How to Upload PDF Files to Blog Easily on Mac
- Convert mp4 to flash web page on mac
- SWF to MP4 Converter for Mac lion
- How to convert AVI to Flash on Mac os x?
- How to Turn SWF Files to AVI format with SWF to AVI Converter for Mac
- Embed Windows Movie Maker Photo slideshow to Web
- Mac SWF to GIF Converter
- Convert MOV to Flash