How to Convert/Import/Put Kodak Video to iPad, iPod, iPhone on Windows
Problem you might encounter
You are so glad that you finally got a new Kodak Zi8, and shot interesting videos with it. However, when you import them to iPad for enjoy on-the-go, it just failed and made you so frustrated.
Here is the point. Kodak Camera records video in MOV format, while iPad only supports MPEG-4, H.264. Seems impossible to import Kodak video to iPad for playback? Of course not. As long as you have iOrgsoft Kodak video to iPad converter, which capable of converting Kodak MOV to iPad MP4, you will be able to enjoy your Kodak video on iPad, or iPod, iPhone, whenever you want.
Kodak video to iPad converter as a solution
No matter which kind of Kodak camera you own, Kodak Zi6, Kodak Zi8, Kodak Playsport, Kodak Zx1 or Kodak Playsport Zx3, no matter which kind of iPad you have, iPad Wi-Fi, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad 16GB, iPad 32GB or iPad 64GB, with this Kodak video to iPad converter in your hand, the conversion problem no longer exists, and you can convert bunch of Kodak videos to iPad format just with several mouse clicks.
More than a Kodak video to iPad converter
To your great surprise, this Kodak video to iPad converter, is not just for Kodak users. You can convert any popular formats to iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, etc., including AVCHD, M2TS, TS, TRP, MOD, TOD, AMV, MOV, WMV, 3GP, 3G2, VOB, MPG, FLV, AVI, DV, M4V, MP4, MKV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, DivX, XviD, RM, ASF formats, which means that you can not only convert Kodak video to iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, but also can convert and import videos that shot by Flip camera, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, etc. camcorders, videos/movies from YouTube or other websites to iPad and other Apple devices.
Why not just free download this amazing iPad video converter and give it a shot?
Note: if you are using Mac OS, please refer to iPad video converter for Mac.
Guide on how to convert Kodak video to iPad
Step 1. Load Kodak videos
Click Add File button to load Kodak videos to Kodak video to iPad converter, batch conversion is supported.
Step 2. Set output format and folder
Select one of the iPad supported formats from the drop-down list of "Profile" as output format, and then click the folder icon to choose a folder to save converted files.
Step 3. Start conversion
Click the big green button to start the Kodak video to iPad conversion.
Note: if you wanna edit your Kodak video, you can refer to the article "How to Edit Video for iPad".
- How to Convert MTS Files to iPad Supported MP4 Format on Mac?
- How to Convert/Import JVC Everio TOD Files to iPad on Windows 7/XP/Vista
- How to Convert 3GP Files to iPad on Mac
- How to Convert/Import/Put Kodak Video to iPad, iPod, iPhone on Windows
- How to Convert/Import/Put Flip Video to iPad on Windows7, XP, Vista
- Convert AVCHD Video to iPad with AVCHD to iPad Converter
- How to Easily Convert/Import QuickTime MOV to iPad MP4?
- How to Convert M2TS to iPad?
- How to Convert MTS Files to iPad?
- How to Convert MOD Video to iPad MP4 On Windows 7/XP/Vista?
- How to Convert RMVB to iPad with iPad Video Converter?
- How to Import/Convert YouTube Files to iPad?
- How to Convert FLV Video to iPad Compatible Format?
- How to Convert MPG/MPEG Files to iPad?
- How to Convert WMV Files to iPad?
- How to Convert MKV Video to iPad?
- AVI to iPad, AVI to iPad Converter, Convert AVI File to iPad
- Easy Way to Edit Videos for iPad on Mac
- Convert MOD to iPad on Mac with MOD to iPad Converter for Mac
- Top 10 Helpful iPad Tips
- Convert HD Video to iPad on Mac, HD to iPad Converter for Mac
- How to Edit Video for iPad?
- How to Convert RMVB Video to iPad on Mac, RMVB to iPad Mac
- Guide on How to Convert Video to iPad on Mac
- Guide on How to Convert Video to iPad Files
- How to Convert TOD to iPad on Mac?
- How to Convert AVI to iPad on Mac?