AVI VS MPG
Comparsion between AVI and MPG
AVI is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows technology. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback.
MPG is an international media service group with more than three decades of experience, dedicated to establishing relevant points of contact between brands and consumers in order to obtain optimal business results.
- 1. MPG format is a lossy encoding of video and audio and save a lot of space than AVI.
- 2. AVI is still superior compared to MPG since there are more set top players that can play AVI formats compared to MPG in playback.
- 3. MPG works better and has more widespread support than AVI in avoid the hassles of re-encoding your file.
- 4. Saving your file to either MOV or MPG would result in the same video if you use the same codec
AVI VS MPG Related Articles on Mac
- Convert all video files on Mac
- AVI to MOV Mac
- How to convert AVI to Flash on Mac os x
- AVI to iPad Mini
- AVI to iMovie
- AVI to AMV
- RM to MPG Mac
- RMVB to MPG Mac
- FLV to MPG Mac
- Torrent to AVI
- M4V to AVI
- RM to AVI Mac
- MPG to MKV
- MPG to 3G2
- MPG to SWF Mac